Your game is on its way.... Please wait.
Chopper Challenge - Forest Fire - Division Math Game
Content Skill: Division
Common Core State Standards: CCSS.Math.Content.3.OA.C.7 - Fluently divide within 100, using strategies such as the relationship between multiplication and division or properties of operations. By the end of Grade 3, know from memory all products of two one-digit numbers.
Chopper Charlie has been called by the forest service to help put out fires in the mountains. Charlie's helicopter has been equipped with a water bucket. Help Charlie fly his helicopter to the fire and lower the water bucket to put out the flames. You must dump the water on the fire before the helicopter runs out of fuel. Watch out for the mountains and birds.
Have fun practicing the division facts while playing Charlie's Chopper Challenge, Forest Fire!
Click on INSTRUCTIONS to see the instruction page.
Click on TAKE OFF to begin the game
- Use the arrow keys to control the helicopter. (Up, down, left, right)
- Lower the bucket over the fire with correct answer to the equation.
- Top display (Left to Right)
- Your score
- Pause button
- Sound ON or OFF
- Next equations
- Helicopter lives left (You have 3)
- Lower Display (Left to Right)
- Current equation (enlarged)
- Radar of your location and fires
- Fuel Gage