Your game is on its way.... Please wait.
Chopper Challenge - Forest Fire - Multiplication
Content Skill: Multiplication Common Core State Standards: CCSS.Math.Content.3.OA.C.7 - Fluently multiply within 100, using strategies such as the relationship between multiplication and division or properties of operations. By the end of Grade 3, know from memory all products of two one-digit numbers.
The forest service has called Chopper Charlie to help put out fires that have been popping up in the mountains. Charlie's helicopter has been equipped with a large water bucket. Help Charlie fly his helicopter to the fire and lower the water bucket to extinguish the flames. You must dump the water on the fire before the helicopter runs out of fuel. Watch out for the mountains and birds.
Practice the multiplication facts while having fun playing Charlie's Chopper Challenge, Forest Fire! Practicing the times tables is fun with this new math game.
Click on INSTRUCTIONS to see the instruction page.
Click on TAKE OFF to begin the game
- Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to control the helicopter. (Up, down, left, right)
- Lower the bucket over the fire with correct answer to the equation.
- Top display (Left to Right)
- Your score
- Pause button
- Sound ON or OFF
- Next equations
- Helicopter lives left (You have 3)
- Lower Display (Left to Right)
- Current equation (enlarged)
- Radar of your location and fires
- Fuel Gage