The new self-correcting quizzes were launched this evening. We took input from dozens of teachers and spent almost 2 months planning and designing the new quizzes. They are now iPad compatible and were designed to give a teacher or parent better analytics.
- Some of the COOL features of the new quizzes
- Quizzes now available for multiplication, addition, subtraction, and division.
- Students can enter the answer with the keypad, mouse, or touch screen
- Large equation input box
- Ability to turn picture hints on - quizzes as a teaching tool
- New teacher reports that give info on individual facts (speed and accuracy) The teacher reports are also ordered by fact rather than being random.
- Students can printout flash cards for all the equations on the quiz or just the ones they missed.