- We have been helping kids learn the times tables for 18 years. We know what works!
- Your kids WILL learn the facts FAST and have fun learning them! Guaranteed!
- We know how frustrating it is to try and teach a child to remember the multiplication facts.
- We developed a system for YOU! It will take your kids step-by-step through memorizing each fact.
- Our picture and story memory method has worked for MILLIONS of kids. It will work for your child!
- >Click here to HELP YOUR KIDS SUCCEED TODAY!
Support Resources for HELPING YOUR CHILD LEARN the TIMES TABLES
Teaching the Times Tables with INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS
Teaching the Times Tables PRINTABLE RESOURCES
Fun ways to PRACTICE the Times Tables
Fact Group - Resources
Making the Multiplication Facts "STICK"
In their book, Made to Stick, Chip and Dan Heath do a fabulous job explaining the research behind what makes a memory stick. The six principles they share are: simplicity, concreteness, emotional, unexpectedness, credibility, and stories. We agree! Memories stick in our system because they are:
- Simple - Pictures, stories, and activities are simple. Designed for students, teachers, and parents to easily understand.
- Concrete - The core of the system is taking abstract numbers and making them tangible, unforgettable pictures.
- Emotional - To help the multiplication facts "stick," many of the pictures and stories are funny, unusual, or strange.
- Unexpected - If the pictures and stories seem strange, funny and outlandish, it is to make them memorable and different.
- Stories - All of the pictures are accompanied by a story to help anchor the memory.