Step 1: Watch the Foundation Videos
If your kids are new to learning the multiplication facts, have them watch these two videos first.
Each of the lessons on the website include a section called "Understanding the Basics", which will help your students understand underlying principles of multiplication.
- Watch Repeated Addition on YouTube
- Watch the Commutative Property on YouTube
Please note: All the stories, methods, and resources mentioned below are available in our best-selling book, Memorize in Minutes: The Times Table.
Step 2: Meet Our Number Pictures
Our system uses pictures (like the ones on the right) to remember numbers. More on why this works.
Step 3: Choose a Fact
The Learn section of this website teaches each equation from 0x0 to 9x9, and each lesson covers six steps:
Step 4: Learn, Review, and Practice
- Learn the equation by remembering the picture and story
- Review to Remember
- Review the story by playing a review game
- Practice by playing a fun game
Step 5: Take a Quiz, Check Your Progress
Our self-correcting quizzes make it super-simple to check student progress.
Our Book + Our Resources = Success!
Each lesson has a More Tips section with more useful tips and tricks. Beyond our lessons, we offer several free, downloadable resources:
Our complete method and all of our resources in one book!
- 244 pages of step-by-step lesson plans, activities, worksheets flashcards, tests, and more.
- Includes a digital download of the student e-book
- Free Shipping in the US
Premium Membership TEACHES kids the FACTS Fast
- Individualizes the teaching sequence for each child
- Automatically monitors, tracks, records, and reports
- Engaging child motivators
- All ads removed so games, quizzes, and activities display full screen