Step 1 - Assess (Find out what kids know)
- To know what to teach, you need to know what kids know... and don't know.
- Guest Access - Assessment Resources
- Premium Membership Assessment Resources - corrected and recorded for you
- Historic and real-time reports are available on all tests and quizzes with our Premium Membership. (Preview Membership includes current status reports)
Step 2 - Teach (Instruction Matches Level)
- Instruction should be individualized and based on assessment.
- Guest Access - Teaching Resources
Premium Membership Teaching Resources - takes the data from the Coin Quiz and develops an instructional plan. As student progress, the instructional plan adjusts based on student input.
- Videos - Our animated instruction videos feature Zippy, our teaching robot to lead students through each lesson.
- Scaffolding Quizzes - Our auto-scoring quizzes and Memory Check quizzes offer image scaffolding within a formative assessment.
Step 3 - Ample Practice (Tailored to learning)
- Practice builds memory, fluency, and accuracy.
- Guest Access - Practice Resources
Premium Membership Teaching Resources
- Memory Practice - Activities and games that offer focused practice on the facts students are learning.
- Game Practice - When students are logged onto the site, the system monitors their progress and the games and activities use only facts they know and are working on.
- Resource Library - Check out our "Resource Library" of printable practice items. (Flashcards, worksheets, quizzes, coloring pages, mini-books, and more)
4. Assess (Find out if kids learned)
- It is important to check what kids have learned.
Guest Access - Assessment Resources
- Quiz Navigator - Fact specific Auto-Scoring Quizzes
Premium Membership Assessment Resources
- Memory Check - The Premium Learning System has a built in learning quiz. The quiz helps scaffold kids to success by using the memory pictures as support.
- The Coin Quiz and Coin Quiz are designed to work with the Premium Learning System and Basic System to automatically re-callibrate the dashboard and lessons.
- The Auto-scored Quizzes can also be used to check progress. These quizzes are linked to the Premium Learning System reports. (But not the basic system reports)
5. Feedback (To students, teacher, parent)
- Guest Access - Feedback Resources
- Premium Membership Feedback Resources
6. Monitor and Adjust
- Guest Access - Monitoring and Adjusting Resources
Premium Membership Monitoring and Adjusting Resources
- Students - In the Premium Learning System, Zippy uses the data collected from the quizzes, activities, and games to automatically adjust the lesson sequence.
- Teachers - Use reports and classroom observations to develop intervention strategies. (Our Resource Library was designed to help with intervention strategies.)
- Parents - Using reports and assessment printables, parents can offer intervention strategies. To help their child, parents can: