- Our memory tricks have been used successfully by MILLIONS of kids.
- Your kids will learn the facts fast and have fun doing it!
- Zippy, our teaching robot, will take your kids step-by-step through MEMORIZING each of the multiplication facts.
- We have added over 100 animated videos starring Zippy!
- Enter your email address, password, and school. The system does the rest!
- Click here to HELP YOUR KIDS SUCCEED TODAY!
Our approach works because it was designed BY TEACHERS FOR TEACHERS.
Support Resources for TEACHING the TIMES TABLES
Teaching the Times Tables with INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS
Teaching the Times Tables PRINTABLE RESOURCES
Fun ways to PRACTICE the Times Tables
Fact Group - Resources
Making the Multiplication Facts "STICK"
In their book, Made to Stick, Chip and Dan Heath do a fabulous job explaining the research behind what makes a memory stick. The six principles they share are: simplicity, concreteness, emotional, unexpectedness, credibility, and stories. We agree! Memories stick in our system because they are:
- Simple - Pictures, stories, and activities are simple. Designed for students, teachers, and parents to easily understand.
- Concrete - The core of the system is taking abstract numbers and making them tangible, unforgettable pictures.
- Emotional - To help the multiplication facts "stick," many of the pictures and stories are funny, unusual, or strange.
- Unexpected - If the pictures and stories seem strange, funny and outlandish, it is to make them memorable and different.
- Stories - All of the pictures are accompanied by a story to help anchor the memory.