1. Sign up for a FREE account (Teachers and Parents)
- Sign up is quick and easy.
- Enter your email address, password, and school. (The system does the rest.)
- Free means FREE! (No hidden upgrade costs!)
2. Enter your students (Parents enter your children)
- Register each of your students.
- The system will assign them a username and avatar name (For security).
3. Students take a Quick Quiz
- Have students log into Multiplication.com with their username and password.
- The system will give them a Quick Quiz that will automatically adjust to their ability. (The average Quick Quiz takes less than 3 minutes)
4. Students receive INSTRUCTION on missed facts
- Based on the Quick Quiz results, the system selects 3 new and develops retention through brain-based learning strategies. (Animated stories)
- Student, teacher, and parent view results on fact grid display.
- As facts are mastered, the grid keeps an easy color coded record of mastery.
5. Student practice targeted facts with GAMES
- For quick, effective retention, our games automatically adjust to a student’s ability.
- Each game also is customized with a component to target the equations a student is learning.
- Students practice ONLY the facts they have mastered and the new facts they are learning.
6. Easy Progress Monitoring
- Students, parents, and teachers can quickly check individual student and class progress through our intuitive reporting system.
- Teachers can print class and individual reports.
- Reports motivate students by breaking learning into small achievable goals.
Teaching Multiplication with PICTURES and STORIES
If teaching the times tables with pictures and stories is NEW to you. Click on the RESOURCES tab on your TEACHER TOOL bar after you have setup an account. There are oodles of teaching resources and helpful ideas.
Teach with our BOOKS
- Step-by-step lesson plans, activities, worksheets, flashcards, tests, and more.
- Over 85,000 copies of our books are in print.
- Blackline masters included in the books.
- We ship USPS Priority Mail within one working day of the order.
Our complete method and all of our resources in one book!
- 244 pages of step-by-step lesson plans, activities, worksheets flashcards, tests, and more.
- Includes a digital download of the student e-book
- Free Shipping in the US