Our approach works because it was designed BY TEACHERS FOR TEACHERS. It is:
- Quick - It was created from research-based memory building strategies. It strengthens memory retention through a Picture-Story Method of recall.
- Efficient - It requires little parent maintenance. Our Premium Learning System is easy to setup and self-functioning. The animated robot guidance system guides child through lessons.
- Data Driven - It uses a variety of student-friendly assessments to drive instructional steps
- Individualized - Our animated lesson videos, quizzes, tests, activities, and games are based on real-time student performance.
- Data Friendly - We provide a wide option of real-time and historic charts and reports
- Engaging - We have multiple learning reinforcement strategies built into the learning system: games automatically adjusts to focus facts, accomplishment recognition with coin treasure, avatars, and trophies.
Support Resources for TEACHING the TIMES TABLES
Teaching the Times Tables with INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS
Teaching the Times Tables PRINTABLE RESOURCES
Fun ways to PRACTICE the Times Tables
Fact Group - Resources
Making the Multiplication Facts "STICK"
In their book, Made to Stick, Chip and Dan Heath do a fabulous job explaining the research behind what makes a memory stick. The six principles they share are: simplicity, concreteness, emotional, unexpectedness, credibility, and stories. We agree! Memories stick in our system because they are:
- Simple - Pictures, stories, and activities are simple. Designed for students, teachers, and parents to easily understand.
- Concrete - The core of the system is taking abstract numbers and making them tangible, unforgettable pictures.
- Emotional - To help the multiplication facts "stick," many of the pictures and stories are funny, unusual, or strange.
- Unexpected - If the pictures and stories seem strange, funny and outlandish, it is to make them memorable and different.
- Stories - All of the pictures are accompanied by a story to help anchor the memory.