PREMIUM Memory System
TEACHES kids how to
MEMORIZE the TIMES TABLES
STANDARD Student System
PRACTICE the TIMES TABLES
Premium Student Dashboard
- Zippy guides students through lessons
- Coin Quiz - low stress rewards style quiz
- Customizable Avatar
- Awards and Rewards - Trophies & Treasure Chest
- Stars to show lesson section complete
Standard Student Dashboard
- Color coded lesson guide
- Quick Quiz
- Customizable Avatar
Premium Guided Lessons
- Fact Snapshot Report is a class summary of fact accuracy based on the last Quick Quiz. You can see individual students, multiple students, groups, or classes.
- There are 10 Premium Reports that graphically display student growth, accuracy, and time usage. Each is designed to help monitor and diagnose student skills. These reports can be filtered by student, multiple students, group, or class. They can be displayed by day, week, month or custom date range.
- Fact Growth - Report of student progress over time.
- Fact Accuracy Report - Report of student accuracy over time.
- Fact Fluency (Speed) Report - Report of student speed answering facts over time.
- Time Usage Report - Pie chart of the amount of time students have spent: watching videos, practicing lessons, taking quizzes, and playing games.
- Daily Time Usage Report - Where have kids been spending there time each day. (Displays on calendar)
- Time Usage Per Fact - Time spent in each area while practicing individual facts.
- Student Fact Accuracy Report - A class display of student accuracy over time.
- Student Fact Fluency Report - A class display of student fluency (speed) over time.
- Student Composite Report - Six of the most popular reports combined into one.
Standard Awards & Rewards
No Standard Awards and Rewards
- The Premium Awards and Rewards are designed to help kids celebrate their progress and keep them motivated.
- There are currently over 500 Premium Awards and over a dozen different treasure rooms.
- Both standard and Premium users can design their own Avatar.
- Premium users have a wider choice of features including: Costumes, backgrounds, accessories, hats, and animals.
- As a student earns more coins by practicing and taking quizzes, they earn more avatar features.