1. Sign up for a FREE account (Teachers and Parents)
- Sign up is quick and easy.
- We will automatically give you FREE access to our new PREMIUM teaching system.
- You can choose the PREMIUM or Standard system.
- Enter your email address, password, and school. (The system does the rest.)
- Free access to the first 9 PREMIUM Lessons
- Prices for the COMPLETE PREMIUM SYSTEM start as low as $3.82/month.
- Click here to sign up for the PREMIUM SYSTEM NOW!
2. Enter your students or children
- Add each of your students.
- The system will assign them a username and avatar name (For security).
3. Students take a Quiz
- Have students log into Multiplication.com with their username and password.
- Each day, the system will give them a quiz that automatically adjusts to their ability.
- The Premium System will give them a Coin Quiz (Students earn avatar features with coins).
- The Standard System will give them a Quick Quiz (The Coin Quiz and Quick Quiz can be used interchangeably).
- The average quiz takes about 3 minutes.
4. Students return to the Dashboard
- The dashboard is color coded based on the results of the quiz.
- Premium - Zippy, our animated teaching robot, direct them to the next lesson.
- Green - Shows mastery
- Blue (Yellow and gray - Standard) - Missed, skipped, or not viewed
- Click here for more information on the Premium Dashboard.
5. Instructional Lessons
- Premium - Zippy guides the students through a 5-step, brain-based, learning process.
- Step 1 - Coin Quiz - Completed above, but a student can take a Coin Quiz at any time.
- Step 2 - Instructional Videos - Zippy stars in over 100 new animated videos (Memorize Videos, Understand Videos, Review Videos).
- Step 3 - Memory Practice Lesson - Students have a choice of a number of activities that anchor the memory.
- Step 4 - Memory Check - The 4 levels of the "Memory Check Quiz" are designed to reinforce the picture memory.
- Step 5 - Practice with Games - Students practice ONLY the facts they know and are working on during gameplay.
- Standard - Student click the 'Learn Tab' - Then select the fact to learn.
6. Easy Progress Monitoring and Reporting
- Students, parents, and teachers can quickly check individual student and class progress through our intuitive reporting system.
- Most reports can display information for all students, an individual student, multiple students, groups, or classes.
- Most can also be displayed by day, week, month, or custom date range.
- Standard Report
- Fact Snapshot - Student accuracy on the Coin Quiz and Quick Quiz.
- Premium Reports
- Fact Growth Report - Line graph of student growth over time.
- Fact Accuracy Report - Color coded chart of fact accuracy over time.
- Fact Fluency Report - Color coded chart of fact speed over time.
- Time Usage Report - Color pie chart of where students are spending time.
- Daily Time Usage Report - Color pie charts on a calendar showing time spent at different activities.
- Time Usage Per Fact - Pie chart for each fact showing where students are spending time.
- Classroom Historical Fact Accuracy - Color coded chart showing fact accuracy for the entire class over time.
- Classroom Historical Fact Fluency - Color coded chart showing fact speed for the entire class over time.
- Composite Report - Single page report displaying 6 of the most popular charts.
- Reports motivate students by breaking learning into small achievable goals.
- Click here for a detailed information on each report.
Teaching Multiplication with PICTURES and STORIES
If teaching the times tables with pictures and stories is NEW to you. Click on the RESOURCES tab on your TEACHER TOOL bar after you have setup an account. There are oodles of teaching resources and helpful ideas.
Teach with our BOOKS
- Step-by-step lesson plans, activities, worksheets, flashcards, tests, and more.
- Over 85,000 copies of our books are in print.
- Blackline masters included in the books.
- We ship USPS Priority Mail within one working day of the order.
Our complete method and all of our resources in one book!
- 244 pages of step-by-step lesson plans, activities, worksheets flashcards, tests, and more.
- Includes a digital download of the student e-book.
- Free Shipping in the US.