Your game is on its way.... Please wait.
Sketch's World - Addition Math Game
Content Skill: Addition
Common Core State Standards: CCSS.Math.Content.2.OA.B.2 - Fluently add within 20 using mental strategies. By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
Click on the "Start" button to begin the game.
Choose the fact family you would like to practice. When you have chosen the fact family you would like to practice, click on "Start."
This is where you get to practice the addition facts. Click on the sign with the correct answer to the problem at the top of the page.
1. Move left and right with the left and right arrow keys on the keyboard.
2. Jump by clicking on the spacebar.
3. Jump on top of the evil erasers to destroy them.
4. Gather as many pencils as you can.
5. Before you can move to the next level, you need to find the art palette.
Use the arrow keys and space bar to maneuver through the different levels. After you pass a level, you will need to answer 10 more questions.
Go explore Sketch's World!