Memory Strategy 1:
Use PICTURES to build strong visual associations
- Our approach: We facilitate automatic memory with picture cues for each number and equation.
3 = Tree
5 = Hive
8 = Skate
Memory Strategy 2:
Use STORIES to increase visual memory
- Our approach: We use an engaging "fact story" as a positive alternative to "drill and kill."
- Each story is also available as an animated video.
Memory Strategy 3:
Use GAMES to motivate & reinforce learning
- Our approach: We insure accuracy and fluency by breaking facts into small chunks. We have fun games that kids enjoy playing to practice the facts.
Memory Strategy 4:
Use assessment as a frequent feedback tool.
- Our approach: We guide learning with frequent self-correcting "Quick Quizzes.
- Quizzes target most recent facts, but include past review facts.
Our Book + Our Resources = Success!
Each lesson has a More Tips section with more useful tips and tricks. Beyond our lessons, we offer several free, downloadable resources:
Our complete method and all of our resources in one book!
- 244 pages of step-by-step lesson plans, activities, worksheets flashcards, tests, and more.
- Includes a digital download of the student e-book
- Free Shipping in the US