Use the steps below as a guide to our online lessons and resources to help your kids get the most out of our picture and story method to remember the multiplication facts. Click here to reference resources and activities linked to the Common Core Standards.
Step 1: Watch the Foundation Videos
If your kids are new to learning the multiplication facts, have them watch these two videos first.
Each of the lessons on the website include a section called "Understanding the Basics", which will help your students understand underlying principles of multiplication.
- Watch Repeated Addition on YouTube
- Watch the Commutative Property on YouTube
Please note: All the stories, methods, and resources mentioned below are available in our best-selling book, Memorize in Minutes: The Times Table.
Step 2: Meet Our Number Pictures
Our system uses pictures (like the ones on the right) to remember numbers. More on why this works.
Step 3: Choose a Fact
The Learn section of this website teaches each equation from 0x0 to 9x9, and each lesson covers six steps:
Step 4: Learn, Review, and Practice
- Learn the equation by remembering the picture and story
- Review to Remember
- Review the story by playing a review game
- Practice by playing a fun game
Step 5: Take a Quiz, Check Your Progress
Our self-correcting quizzes make it super-simple to check student progress.
Our Book + Our Resources = Success!
Each lesson has a More Tips section with more useful tips and tricks. Beyond our lessons, we offer several free, downloadable resources:
Our complete method and all of our resources in one book!
- 244 pages of step-by-step lesson plans, activities, worksheets flashcards, tests, and more.
- Includes a digital download of the student e-book
- Free Shipping in the US
Premium Membership TEACHES kids the FACTS Fast
- Individualizes the teaching sequence for each child
- Automatically monitors, tracks, records, and reports
- Engaging child motivators
- All ads removed so games, quizzes, and activities display full screen